E-mail Address: email@example.com
- Been with the firm over 15 years
- Been in the construction industry for over 55 years
- Originally from the United Kingdom
- College degree in electrical engineering from Maidstone Technical College
- Marine Electronic Certification, Southampton Technical College
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Certification, Hadon Maintenance Company
- Air Conditioning, Correspondence Course
- Middle East Supervisory/Management Course, Qatar General Petroleum Corporation
- Was a successful mechanical (plumbing, HVAC, industrial process piping, fire suppression and electrical contractor in the U.K.
- Has managed substantial projects around the world
- Plumbing, HVAC, Process Piping, Fire Suppression, and Electrical estimating
- Expert report research
- Supervision of electrical/mechanical construction.
Electrical Estimator/ Project Manager NJ
Perform daily estimating and budgeting duties with respect to new bid projects and existing ongoing projects. Coordinate and obtain price quotes form vendors for purchase and bid valuation.
Electrical Superintendent NJ
Oversee electrical construction installation for conformance to specifications and workmanship. Furnish electrical documentation and provide engineering liaison and maintenance supervision services on a 3.5-mile dual guide way automated people mover system in an International Airport.
Electrical Inspector NJ
Oversee electrical construction installation with daily contractor interface on all installation details. Furnish electrical documentation for conformance to specifications and provide engineering liaison services to government authorities on a 1-mile dual guide way extension of the automated people mover system to an AMTRAK system.
Supervisor Maintenance (Electrical) Ras Lanuf, Libya
Oversaw maintenance of all electrical equipment, machines, components, distribution line, switch/control gear, service, protection equipment, batteries for chemical manufacturing plant. Trained and supervised shift of 12 electrical technicians and laborers.
Supervisor Maintenance (Electrical) Doha, Qatar
In charge of maintenance and construction of all electrical, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment as well as on-shore facilities for petroleum company. Facilities consisted of sub-station, switch/control gear, emergency generator, and air conditioning plant with a cooling capacity of 1000 tons.)
Project Administrator Saudi Arabia
Directed maintenance of entire sports complex project with equipment to include an air conditioning plant of 3-600 tons and all auxiliary components. Purchased materials and supplies, controlled inventory, and developed and implemented a comprehensive preventive maintenance program for plant. Trained and supervised staff of two foreman and 65 men. (All Trades)
Project Electrical Engineer Riyahd Saudi Arabia
Managed and performed major electrical design and installation for a youth center and sports facility. Supervised staff of 65 technicians and laborers. Directly involved with the start-up and staffing deployment, ultimately responsible for temporary supply of 2MW electrical for complex, and established preventive maintenance program.
Electrical Maintenance Superintendent Ruwais, U.A.E.
Directed all trades in the installation and repair of a 4500-man camp. Controlled inventory of all stores of spare parts and designed and implemented comprehensive preventive maintenance schedule. Supervised staff of 24 technicians.
Electrical Contractor Kent, England
Installed fire and smoke detector system for a north sea drilling ship. Performed fault finding and commissioning of fully-automated batching plant.
Service Engineer Essex, England
Installed, commissioned and serviced hospital equipment and research laboratories.